Thank you for visiting Provost IT’s centralized portal for information on disaster recovery, business continuity, and emergency planning. This section of our site, accessible through the menu items on the right (or the bottom if you are on a mobile device), contains important information regarding Provost IT’s business continuity resources that are available to the departments that we support, as well as general information on our department’s disaster preparedness policies and procedures. Below is a more detailed overview of those resources:
- Business Continuity Tools & Resources – contains a list of important services, systems and other resources to assist faculty and staff in connecting to USC resources remotely.
- Common Tech Requests Regarding Working Remotely – contains a set of “I want to…” items helping you find the correct resources for a number of common questions you may have regarding how to work and teach remotely.
- IT Disaster Recovery & Emergency Information – contains information on Provost IT’s internal policies and procedures regarding the continuity of IT infrastructure and systems in the event of a disaster or other emergency.
- Getting IT Help During an Emergency – contains information on how to get technology assistance and reach our team in the event of a disaster or other emergency.
- Coronavirus Cybersecurity Alert – scammers and malicious actors are trying to take advantage of the public’s concern over the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This page contains items to watch out for regarding coronavirus-related emails and other recent cyber attacks related to it.
- Other USC Resources – contains helpful links to other USC resources on emergency preparedness, disaster planning, and the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
It is important to note that this site should not be considered a resource for ongoing or immediate updates on any current emergency situations. For the latest and most up-to-date information on emergencies affecting USC’s campuses, visit emergency.usc.edu. For specific information related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit usc.edu/coronavirus. Additional information can also be found at the Other USC Resources link on the right-hand side of this page.