Qualtrics is an online survey platform used throughout the University to collect and analyze data gathered from web surveys sent to users. Its easy-to-use feature set includes several powerful data analysis and marketing tools.
Qualtrics is available for anyone with a USC email address. Its robust survey, research and insight capabilities allow for both ease-of-use and powerful survey sharing and reporting features.
While Qualtrics is a robust tool, there are restrictions on the types of data it is legally and contractually allowed to process. For more information on these restrictions and requirements, see the Eligibility section to the right or contact us.
Users within the Division of Student Affairs may sign up for a specially-branded USC Student Affairs Qualtrics account using the link to the right. If you have questions regarding the Qualtrics signup process, using the tool, or its plugins, please contact Provost IT.
Login to Qualtrics >>Create a Qualtrics Account >>
- Staff, faculty, student workers and iVIPs within any USC department
- Approved to store low-risk data only
- Qualtrics may not be used to store:
- commercial or government-sponsored research data
- personally identifiable information, such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers
- payment card information, such as credit card numbers
- personal health information
- Free for eligible users