Provost IT is excited to announce the launch of our new website and helpdesk system. Designed with multiple audiences in mind, our new site and helpdesk are geared towards getting you support quickly and efficiently. Here are a few of them main highlights:
- Services listing – looking for information on a specific site, service or application we provide or support? From printing to web design, our new Services & Solutions page lets you easily look up and find more information on common systems, applications, and other services we provide and support.
- Security resources – from knowing how to handle phishing emails to managing passwords, our new Information Security Portal features a number of resources to help you stay safe when using your computer and mobile devices.
- Request forms – commonly requested items, such as new Provost user accounts, can now be requested through a variety of new forms, which can help expedite your request by collecting the information necessary to fulfill it quickly and easily.
- Updated knowledgebase articles – our Help Center features a clean, newer design and includes several updated articles and tutorials, covering everything from adding new printers to safely backing up files on network drives.
- Centralized contact information – a new page lists the various ways to contact Provost IT for support or technical questions. As always, you may still email us at email@example.com.
We’ve worked hard over the past several months to develop both the new site and accompanying helpdesk system, and we hope you enjoy the new layout and its functionality. As always, we welcome your feedback on the new design at this link.